Last Updated: July 15, 2007
YOUR PRIVACY is important to you and CellShopper (CS). We have always made it a priority to protect your non-public personal or commercial information.
This notice states our policies for collecting, protecting, and disclosing non-public personal or commercial information. Such information may also be used and discussed as stated in other online CS policies. This notice may be modified by CS with or without notice.
In general, we restrict access to such information to those who need to know such information to perform their jobs and to provide superior service to our customers and as required or permitted by law. We maintain strict physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect such information from unauthorized use or disclosure.
Our privacy principles are as follows:
- We do not sell information about our customers.
- We do not permit the use of our customers' non-public personal or commercial information for use in marketing by any companies outside of GlobalWare Solutions.
- We limit access to non-public personal or commercial information obtained in the course of doing business to those persons who need to know it to perform their jobs and to provide superior service to our customers and as required or permitted by law.
- We protect non-public personal or commercial information of our former customers in the same way as that of our current customers.
- WE COLLECT and use information that we believe is necessary to serve our customers effectively and to permit us to meet their outsourcing needs. This information enables us to comply with our obligations, to create data files, manage intellectual property, ensure proper billing, and service our customers' accounts. The non-public personal or commercial information that we collect includes but is not limited to:
Information we receive from our customers through correspondence and communications with us (whether by mail, telephone or via the internet), such as name, address, telephone number, or e-Mail.
Information about our customers' transactions with us, such as payment history and business strategies.
WE DISCLOSE information that we collect only as required or permitted by law to government agencies or to third parties that assist us in completing the jobs that we perform for our customers.
In case of use of the said information by third parties for CS, CS will seek to ensure that the said information is only used in connection with the tasks assigned to such parties by CS and that all such information is treated in a confidential manner by the said parties.
The parties to whom we may disclose information include:
- Subcontractors selected by CS for a specific job.
- Our attorneys, accountants, and auditors.
- Federal, state and/or local governmental agencies or persons.
- Other persons or entities required by law or regulation.
- CS may transfer your personal information to affiliated companies, such as Pagecomm International Inc, USA, which ensure an adequate level of protection of your personal information.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets.
This website is not directed at individuals under thirteen years of age, and CS does not intend to collect any personally identifiable information from such individuals.
In case you would like to remove or change some personally identifiable information, you may do so by contacting us at email@example.com. Upon your request and within 40 days we will inform you about the type of personal information we hold about you, the purposes for which we hold it and the possible recipients or types of recipients. Upon written request and within a reasonable period of time we will also correct, delete and/or block personal information from further processing if that information proves to be factually inaccurate, incomplete, or irrelevant to the purpose(s) of the processing.
The online store at www.cellshopper.com is designed to give you options concerning the privacy of your credit card information, name, address, e-mail, and any other information you provide us. CS is committed to keeping the information collected on our site secure. We offer the industry standard security measures available through your browser called SSL encryption.
If you would like to contact us, or have questions or suggestions regarding our Privacy Policies, please write, or e-mail us at the following address
[CellShopper, 12850 Moore Street, Cerritos, CA 90703, U.S.A. firstname.lastname@example.org].